Website terms of Service
1). Terms and Acknowledgement
- I, the Client, acknowledge that I am engaging the Company to prepare my United States corporate tax return for the current year in accordance with the fee as dictated at the Website.
- I further acknowledge that it is my responsibility to provide all of the information required for the complete and accurate preparation of this return. The Company will not audit or otherwise verify the data I submit on behalf of my corporation.
- I understand the importance of carefully reviewing the returns before signing them.
- I understand that the Company is in no way affiliated with or responsible for decisions, timing, or other activities of the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or any other government agency.
- This Agreement covers only the preparation of a corporate tax return, and does not apply to services related to an audit of the return by the IRS, other government agency, additional correspondence with a government agency, or other services that may be required after the filing of my return(s).
- The Company and Stripe will have access to information in the Client Relationship Management system. I acknowledge that all of the information I provide for Services will be kept confidential within the Company system; however, I understand that any discussion with any member of the Company is not protected by any form of protected privilege.
- I understand there may be an instance where it is my responsibility to physically mail in my tax return and that the Company will alert me to such instance, and it is then my responsibility to submit my tax return directly to the IRS.
- I agree to transmit any private documents or other personal information to the Company via secure online upload service (“User-Portal”) that are setup as part of this Agreement. I agree to notify the Company for any breach of security or unauthorized use of information while using Company’s User-Portal.
- I understand that a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) located in the United States or other country will be completing the tax return.
2). Payment Policy
- The Client agrees to pay to the Company the flat-fee purchase amount as stated on the Website in advance of Services. Should Client be unhappy with the Services, the Client will contact the Company immediately and a full refund will be offered.
3). User-Portal Agreement
In order to utilize our Services, You, the Client, will be asked to to create a user account in the Company’s Website/User-Portal. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. The Company may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Website at any time and for any or no reason. The Company will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Website
The Company will receive and store certain personal information directly from You and from Stripe Atlas, including but not limited to tax information, that You provide to us in the registration process, whether through our Website or by email. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, marital status, email address, and other similar personal or preference data that you provide to the Company. Whether or not You provide such information is completely your own choice. However, You understand that due to the nature of our Service, we cannot provide our Service if you do not provide use with such information.
You agree that any information you provide to us through the Website and/or User-Portal will be accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete as of the date the information was provided, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right, without limitation, to suspend or terminate your account and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof) and the Services.
4). This Company, its content, and the Services herein are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by the IRS. The Company offers corporate tax preparation services and is not responsible for other activities controlled by the IRS. Neither the Company nor its representatives are engaged in rendering tax advice, legal advice or services, or other such advice.
The Company cannot guarantee the outcome of any tax filing or other products and/or services. The Company cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver information, education, and services purchased as described. The Company strives to ensure all tax returns are accurate, complete, and error-free. However, in the event of an error, Client shall be solely liable for any result (including but not limited to penalties and/or audits) due to errors and/or omissions in information provided by the Client to the Company.
Any testimonials or examples shown through Company’s website are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of the Services. By purchasing, you acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in Company’s Services and that you are responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future.
5). This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement.
Both Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any information learned by either party outside of information necessary to complete the Services or as may be required by law. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third-party. Both Parties shall keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by it in safeguarding its own confidential information. The obligation of the Parties hereunder to hold the information confidential does not apply to information that is subsequently acquired by either Party from a third party who has a bona fide right to make such information available without restriction. Both Parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned as of the date of purchase shall survive the termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
6). Good Faith
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
7). Disclaimer of Warranties
The Services provided to the Client by the Company under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
8). Limitation of Liability
By purchasing this Service, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE COST OF SERVICES PAID.
9). Dispute Resolution
If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to third party arbitration and be ruled using the guidelines of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in New York, New York, or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
10. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
11). All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing submitted to Atlas
12). Entire Agreement
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.